I already been giving several small business tips to those who want to start their own business for several months and today I am going to share with you tips about another trendy business that you could probably consider to start.
Summer has gone but the demand on refreshment, beverages and drink is still high. Pearl Shake, Coke Float, Mocha Frappuccino, Frozen Yogurt, and now we have the Milk Tea craze. Milk Tea business is a good business in a country like Philippines because of the climate. Philippines is a tropical country and most of time the climate is hot which is very suited for refreshment and beverage line of business.
Milk tea has become the favorite drink of many Filipinos since it was introduced in the local market few years ago. Milk tea was originated in Hong Kong but because of its unique taste and healthy benefit, no question that milk tea was embraced by many health conscious people around the including the Philippines and to do business like this is a big potential.
As an example is the Happy Lemon, an international brand that opened five years ago in Hong Kong, and now spans over 100 branches in the world. The trendy brand has set up shops in countries like China, Singapore, Australia, and now the Philippines.
Milk tea business can cover broad selection; Milk Tea with Taro, Milk Tea with Pudding, Milk Tea with Mesona Jelly, Crispy Cocoa Milk Tea with Brown Sugar Jelly, Caramel Milk Tea with Brown Sugar Jelly, Aromatic Milk Tea with Adzuki Bean and Pudding, Aromatic Milk Tea with Pearl Sago, Malt Milk Tea, Milk Tea with Black Pearl Sago and Milk Tea with Oreo Cookies and Cream. Bearing in mind the excellence of ingredients used, the drinks are reasonably priced, with prices ranging from P75 to P100.—mb.com.ph/node/358432/it
Milk tea business is big potential in the local market and whether to start a Bubble Milk Tea Business through franchise or not is still your question.
In order to start milk tea business, you have to consider a lot of things like the location, capital and the branding.
- Locations—find a place where people usually go. Near park, market, malls and churches are among the best places to put up Milk Tea business.
- Capital—think of your budget. If you don’t have enough budget to start this kind of business, think many times before finally deciding to go in this venture. You can also find good partner/s to help you raise enough capital for the business you want to start. Prepare at least P250, 000 for franchise fee.
- Franchise—Franchising is the best option to consider if you don’t have enough knowledge about this kind of business. By franchising, you can get free training and support from the company you are franchising.
Philippines is a tropical country and most of the time the temperature is hot and because of this people would go find refreshment. If you are still starting and have no enough knowledge about milk tea business, franchising is the best option for you. Milk tea franchising company is readily available nowadays. Franchising information can also be read from entrepreneur magazines to give you more ideas.
When you already have idea about this business, you can create your own formula and start making your own brand.
Milk tea franchising can range from P250, 000 to P300, 000 only including product and support.
If you only have little capital, you can start your own and must consider these:
- Location with higher population and demand.
- Create your own ingredients
- Create your own taste and flavor
- Don’t over price to gain more patrons.
- Create your own brand.
- Make eye-catching signage.
- Find good supplier. You can find good suppliers from Quaipo, Divisoria, or Binondo
If you are going to franchise, you are paying for good reputation and it is your responsibility to maintain that reputation. Not all franchise business become successful. Success still depends in your hands so make the most of it. Take the opportunity and treat it well.
To get updated business tips directly in your inbox, you may subscribe to our mailing list by entering your name and email in the form at right sidebar.